Monday, June 25, 2012

Chocolate lover

In early 2009 I posted to this blog about my love of chocolate. It turns out my offspring loves the stuff too! This morning there were a few way-too-quiet minutes, so I went searching for him. He wasn't in his usual spots, and at first I didn't see him in my office because he was hiding behind my desk. Busy eating a HUGE chocolate bar. I wonder if he'd have eaten until it was gone. He already had way more than his little body needed. Oh dear...
hiding behind my office desk eating the chocolate
(you can see how massive it is in his hand)
trying to steal another bite before I take it away

5 comments:

Kirsty*Howard*Harvey*Layla*Miles said...

Love him! That's hilarious :)

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

oh this brings me joy on so many levels..:) way to go Gavin...keep eating until she grabs it, boy is well informed in life already. :)

Grandma Terry said...

Where was the chocolate located? Just curious to know what lengths he had to go to get his hands on it in the first place :) Did he get his late bite in??

Heather B said...

This is why you hide the chocolate stash on the high shelf in your closet/wardrobe! C'mon, Rachel--all moms know that!! :) What a sweetie he is; and clever, too! Miss you guys!

Emily said...

Joel and I are impressed with his clever hiding spot, and how much chocolate he managed to eat!!