Saturday, April 13, 2013

Indianapolis

 We spent the day Friday in Indianapolis because our sister-in-law Melissa had a conference there. So we got to see her, my brother Mike and their adorable 3-month-old baby Nora (short for Eleanor). It was a fantastic day!
cousin kisses!
We spent the bulk of the day at the zoo, which was fun. I love to see Gavin watching the animals, and it's fun to hear him talking about them. So here's a zoo picture overload. The zoo was fun, but the company was the highlight!
 Apparently the fish were most memorable for Gavin because many hours (and some sleep) later, the last thing he said before bed was "I saw Nemo. I saw Dory."

He loves penguins. We love to hear him say it. :)

imitating the meerkat standing behind him
(on the mound)

up close and personal with the tiger
They let you touch these sharks. (slimy, if you're wondering)


2 comments:

Emily said...

Love the pictures with the tiger!

KathiG said...

I thought the meerkat pic was the cutest until I saw the tiger pics!!! That's one big puddy tat!! :-)