Saturday, March 29, 2014

3 months old

Sophie is 3 months old!
She's a HUGE fan of the bath.
 She's still sweet as ever, but you have to earn it if you want to see her smile. She regularly sleeps 6-7 hours at night, and she seems to be cutting a tooth (I know you think I'm crazy, but it's true). We're pretty sure she'll have blue eyes like her dad. She's also a huge talker, cooing all the time. It's precious -- like everything else about her. :)
This was a cold day at the park, but I wanted to document her first slide and first swing.
Gavin couldn't be left out--of the baby swing.

first swim (she LOVED it)


This onesie is such a fun gift from a British friend. 
She's at her happiest when she's with her big brother. And he adores her too.



3 comments:

Becky Foster said...

Ohhhh, I want to munch her cheeks. She's so-oo cute! And that sweet Gavin melts me too.

Marilyn said...

Adorable

Emily said...

James has been working on his cheeks, but he still can't compete with Sophie!