Monday, July 26, 2010

The dancing

Part of Jacob's excitement to return to Turkey was a chance to practice the belly-dancing skills he learned the first time he was there (see video on this post). I haven't been able to get my video to post from this last trip, so I'm posting Mike's photos. Great photography, Mike. And to both Mike and Jacob: great dancing. :)

It was a competition, and Jacob made it to the final 2. He was defeated by the Dutch man, but the prize was a personal dance by the gorgeous belly dancer. So I was fine with Jacob not winning. :)
[If you can actually view the below video, it's the point where Mike was eliminated from the competition.]

1 comment:

Jennie said...

I told Addison that the video was Uncle Jacob dancing and her response was "That doesn't look like him!" Then she wanted to know who the guy eating Uncle Jacob's ice cream was!!!