Tuesday, December 21, 2010

3 weeks

The little guy was 3 weeks old Tuesday! After his cord fell off we discovered that he LOVES taking a bath (but I can't say he loves it more than Jacob loves giving him one).And babies really do sleep a lot. I'm amazed how much I like just watching him sleep. He makes adorable facial expressions and noises. (In the below photo, I love the way he positioned himself during sleep. We also love him in his England outfit.)
Waking up is a particularly expressive time. I took a series of waking-up videos, but we've only captured parts of the yawn (which is super-cute and showcases his perfectly round little cherub cheeks). Here is a video from the waking-up series. We'll keep you posted if we manage to get a yawn on camera.

2 comments:

sheri said...

I felt like I was right there in the room watching him wake up!

Jennie said...

Such a cute little man! I am loving all the videos/pictures :)