Saturday, May 4, 2013

at the zoo

 (There is a real danger that this blog will turn into a series of posts about our trips to the zoo.)
We spent a fun day at the zoo with cousins Brinly and Jane, along with some of their friends Emmy and Lilly. I love the petting zoo part where the kids can brush the goats. I wish Gavin were mildly interested in the hand-washing afterwards...
Always a highlight was the train ride. The train makes for happy, happy kids.




sharing secrets

penguins are a favorite--always

cute cousins

picnic
The insect house was great!

in motion
.
The carousel was a bit traumatic for Gavin, but we survived.
no big surprise he chose the giraffe




4 comments:

KathiG said...

Too adorable, holding hands. :-)

Becky Foster said...

I love zoo pics, so keep 'em coming. And I especially love Gavin's adorable hair, and also that he doesn't like to wash his hands after goat time. ;)

Stabilizator de tensiune said...

I think the girl would have wanted to take the turtle home.

Emily said...

Trust Brin to touch the turtle after I left. I told her it would bite her finger off, guess she called my bluff :) Love the pictures.