Thursday, May 30, 2013

half birthday (Gavin's 2.5)


Gavin's half-birthday is today, so that makes him two and a half years old! I used to do one of these posts every month, but not having done one in 6 months I have LOTS of pictures to post. Is this too many? :)
Things Gavin loves: playing in his sandbox, drinking hot chocolate (yes, even in the heat), singing, dancing, the park, calling us by our first names, play dates with friends, the zoo, cousins, making animal noises and giving big wet kisses.





when the storm clouds gather...




eyelash stickers, anyone?

Happy half-birthday, little man! 

5 comments:

Becky Foster said...

No there are definitely not too many photos of that perfect face. Love all the photos, especially the bathtub one, and the scowl below. What a character, and I can't believe he's 2 1/2. We loved skyping with you guys today. :) :)

angela said...

He is so handsome! I can't believe that he's 2.5 already...time flies!

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

What a handsome guy! It is hard to believe that he is 2.5 already, but then it also seems like you have had him forever! Happy Half Gavin--I hope you scored some cake. :)

KathiG said...

All of the photos are priceless, but my fave is the bathtub one. :-)

Emily said...

I agree with the first person-- bathtub picture and the scowl are my favorites