Tuesday, October 22, 2013

baby belly

I'm a few days into my 3rd trimester, and I'm starting to realize how quickly this baby will be here. It doesn't help that at yesterday's OB appointment the Dr said I've graduated to every-2-week appointments. Yikes! I guess if I weren't so busy I'd have time to mentally prepare for Baby Girl's arrival... (Anybody want a class to teach every morning at 6am? Or 2 Halloween costumes to finish? Or a gorgeous toddler? --Never mind the toddler; I'm not willing to part with him.)

I've had a few requests for belly shots, so here are some.
22 weeks
24 weeks

26 - almost 27 
This may be the last of the belly shots I post. You can already see my double chin in the last photo, and things are only going to get bigger. But I've started a few things for baby's room, so there may be a future post about that.

She's kicking like crazy and had the hiccups this morning for the first time I could detect. 

4 comments:

Kirsty*Howard*Harvey*Layla*Miles said...

Such a cute bump! You look adorable!

Becky Foster said...

You look perfect!! Love the pics!

KathiG said...

You look beautiful!!!!! And I'm anxious to see pics of your new baby girl when she arrives & to learn her name & to see her with her big brother. :-)

Unknown said...

So excited to see her x