Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween 2013

 When I asked Gavin what he wanted to be, he stuck to this: "I want to be Dusty with wings and a propeller."
Hmmmm..... You can't buy such a thing. What's  a mom to do? I was forced to make the costume, and here's the result.


trying it on a few days ago


I also thought it necessary for Baby Girl to wear a costume, so I made hers too.

As we're leaving to trick-or-treat...
 We made it to about 8 houses, and Gavin was done. He did enjoy stealing his Dad's chair and handing out candy the rest of the evening. :)
Happy Halloween, everyone!

3 comments:

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

you should be forced to do the costume every year, it is fabulous. :) Excited to meet this little lady. Good luck when the time comes!

KathiG said...

Love the costumes!! BOTH of them. :-)

Emily said...

Sooo cute, loved both costumes