Friday, November 8, 2013

enjoying autumn

With pregnancy sickness and sometimes-unbearable humidity, our first Ohio summer was not my favorite. But now that the weather is cooler, I'm loving being outside with Gavin enjoying the beautiful leaves and beautiful temperatures. Here are a few recent photos.
not our house -a gorgeous nearby one


We only have a few small trees, but luckily this one provided a nice pile of leaves for playing.



We've also enjoyed putting up a few autumn decorations. We love the scarecrow motif because it easily covers both October and November decorating needs. (And we're bucking the trend of putting up Christmas decorations after Halloween.)
Happy autumn!

2 comments:

KathiG said...

The pics are gorgeous!! I love the multi-frame shot of Gavin & the leaves. and I'm glad I'm not the only one who is not willing to jump straight from Halloween to Christmas. Sheesh!!!

Unknown said...

He is growing up. what a handsome little chap. if only my daughter's were 10 yrs younger ;-)