Sunday, June 6, 2010

Arizona


I spent the week in Arizona visiting family and attending 2 weddings. The highlight of the week was getting to see my Mom and my older brother Mike, whom I hadn't seen in 2 and a half years! I also got to see my maternal grandparents and all but one of my Mom's siblings who were in town for the wedding of my cousin Zach. (Below, my Mom's sister Joye and her husband Kim, plus me and my Mom--and my Grandma in the background taking a picture of something else.)
Here's a picture of Tara and Zach right after their wedding. They are SO ADORABLE, and the wedding, reception, dinner the night before and brunch the morning of were all exceptional.

We also attended the wedding of my cousin Matt, whose dad (Arlo) is my Dad's brother. Isn't the bride gorgeous? Matt is the oldest of 12 children in his family. Unbelievable, right? Even more unbelievable is his mother Michelle--she looks fantastic! I'm always super-impressed with my Mom's ability to recite all the kids' names. She never misses one. I'm not even going to attempt.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bobily = Jealous

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melissa said...

Cute pictures. My husband is so handsome . . .

Sheri said...

You tempt me to recite all the San Antonio Terry names, but I won't show off - they are a fabulous family!