Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Eurovision 2010

Even though we weren't home to watch it on TV, we made sure to follow the Eurovision Song Contest over the weekend. Since we've loved it so much the last couple of years (click here too), we didn't want to miss it this year. Here's the video of the winner, Lena from Germany. I'm not too sure about the song, or her accent, but she's adorable.



And here's the entry that I laughed out loud all the way through. France. It's hilarious, especially the choreography. And I know my French is limited, but I'm pretty sure the words really don't mean much of anything...


I can't even find a video of the UK's performance, which came in LAST place. Seriously. So here's the music video for the song. A cheese factory, to be sure.


2 comments:

Emily said...

Damn the French, I knew that someone was infiltrating my computer for the dance-workout video Emily and I were creating. I take full credit for all the butt shaking and reciprocal slapping.

Nancy said...

If the lyrics of the UK one were changed to something based on Joshua 1:9 then it could totally be on the EFY 2010 CD!