Friday, September 10, 2010

Travel update

The past couple of days have been great. Tuesday morning we started at the tea room, which is always a happy time. I don't think I've ever posted a photo of the outside, so here's one of me and Nancy. Then Wednesday was our London day. First we picked my Mom up from the airport; then my Mom, Nancy & Don toured Buckingham Palace, and we watched the changing of the guard (photography courtesy of Don). We saw the major London icons throughout the day; below is a gorgeous rainbow over the Church of St Martin in the Fields (photography probably by Nancy, maybe Don). Thursday we visited Burghley House, one of the more beautiful houses I've seen. It was Lady Catherine's house in the film version Pride & Prejudice version where Dame Judi Dench was Lady Catherine. (photography by Nancy)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Love the tea room! We had some good lunches there. :) Cute baby bump!