Monday, September 27, 2010

Looking autumnal

I walked through the village over the weekend enjoying views of autumn: colourful flowers and leaves. It's all very beautiful.
The other thing that goes along with this seasonal change is spiders. In addition to appearing in my house in all their massiveness, the spiders also spin beautiful webs in the windows and everywhere else they can. Due to a constant mist that fell all day today, the webs were more easily photographed. I hope you find the next few photos as beautiful as I do (and not creepy).

3 comments:

KathiG said...

Rachel, you did a great job!! The photos are beautiful!!!

Jennie said...

My little ones thought they represented Halloween quite well :) They also talked about how Tinker Bell's friend put the dew drops onto the webs.
See what you have to look forward to!!! Love ya, Jennie

keiths ramblings said...

What delightful photos. Autumn is surely the most photogenic season!