Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pregnancy update

We're getting a lot of questions about how the pregnancy is going, so we figured we'd update via the blog. In short: things are going great! (After the horrible sickness subsided in June I've felt MUCH better.) The baby seems healthy, and I feel fantastic. I'll be 31 weeks Saturday, so I'm definitely into the 3rd trimester. Apparently the major discomforts are around the corner.

To answer another few questions we get...

  • Yes, we have a name chosen. No, we're not disclosing it.
  • My belly button is still an "innie"--but only barely.
  • We have registered--at Babies R Us in both the UK and the US.
  • No, I haven't had any cravings. I'm sure that makes it easier to eat healthy.
  • Yes, the baby moves around A LOT. It just makes us super-excited to meet him!
  • No, we don't get another ultrasound; we have to wait until December to see him again!

The bump is getting huge, and even though there have been photos on various blog posts, here are a few more that track the progress of the bump. He's definitely growing!

19 weeks

21 weeks


29 weeks

4 comments:

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

I love that your label for this post is 'offspring' :) hilarious. You are looking fantastic--not huge at all!!!

BobBruff said...

Wooo hooo! It's really exciting to hear about my cute little nephew.

Jennie said...

You look so cute!!! I always wanted to be a cute pregnant lady :) I am glad to hear that you are feeling well. I will be excited to see pictures and hear my nephews sweet name in December :) xo Jennie

KathiG said...

You look great, Rachel. You are about the same weeks as Amy Bohn. You knew she was ordered on bedrest, didn't you? Anyway, glad all is well. Take care & love ya!!