Wednesday, August 29, 2012

21 months

Gavin is 21 months old tomorrow. He's full of energy and attitude, but sometimes he's also sweet and cuddly. He's pretty much always hilarious. He's adding lots of new words to his vocabulary every single day. Recent additions include stuck, shower, peach, wagon, happy, wet, thunder, TV, toy,  play, hat and eyebrow.
This is the face I get when I ask him to smile for me.

another shot from our beach day
(He can't get enough of that hat--he even sleeps in it sometimes.)
eating pizza (and wearing it)

Which is more plentiful on his face: chocolate or displeasure?
Gavin's favorite thing in the world: cookies. Any kind.
another true love: books

a new word this month: noodle ["NOO-no"]


We adore this goofball!

2 comments:

Grandma Terry said...

I am in the 'I adore Gavin' club, too!!

Becky Foster said...

Oh man these pics are adorable. What a stinkin' cutie!