Friday, October 26, 2012

arrivederci, Venice!

Ever since we visited Venice in 2010 I've had a tinge of regret that I didn't get to properly see the Bridge of Sighs (click here to read my post about that disappointment). This week I got to remedy that regret because my friend Catherine invited me to go to Venice with her for the day! 
It was a fabulous day where we revisited summer weather (Catherine wore flip-flops!) and enjoyed the gorgeous, unique city. Summer in Italy=lots of gelato. I don't have to confess how many times I ate gelato, do I?
Catherine's company, along with the unique, breathtaking city made for an unforgettable day!




In the morning while the water was still (before all the traffic started),
the reflections in the water were beautiful!


1 comment:

Pam the Realtor said...

Just stumbled on your blog and have been reading for hours! Love, love, love all the pics from your travels. I'm so jealous!