Thursday, February 24, 2011

jumperoo

Jacob's brother Jon and his wife Micaela gifted Gavin a jumperoo when he was born, and it's pretty cool. He's been a bit short for it (even though he's 90th percentile for height), but last weekend we removed the book we were using under his feet (you can see the Shakespeare book in the above photo). Below, the first time we put him in the jumperoo he fell asleep, but he's started to enjoy it, as you can see from subsequent photos. He gets fixated on some of the characters, like the next two photos where he's loving the blue frog.
His most frequent object of earnest obsession is the red bird (below). He's pretty intense about it.
Here he's talking to the blue elephant.And the yellow monkey. And sometimes he notices I'm still there. :)

4 comments:

BobBruff said...

Dang, my nephew is cute!

Jennie said...

As much as I am loving all of the pictures (please don't slow down) I am really wishing I could hope on a plane and give him hugs & kisses. Please give a few for me :)

Jennie said...

I promise Aunt Jennie can spell hop!!

KathiG said...

Love it, Rach!! He's getting big so quickly. Love the last shot. That's a keeper.