Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding, part II

Did you watch the wedding coverage? We had a gathering of a few friends for our Royal Wedding party, and it was pretty fun. And yes, I took pictures of the TV screen. Go ahead and make fun of me right along with Jacob.
We grilled burgers, and I made a no-bake strawberries & cream cake. Because what's more British than strawberries & cream? I'll tell you--a strawberries & cream cake that involves rich tea biscuits. Yes, the same cookie reportedly the star ingredient in William's groom's cake.




What a fun day to live in the UK!! Enjoy the rest of my "screen shots." :)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Sigh. It's all so beautiful and romantic. Harry is my favorite prince, though.

Jennie said...

I thoroughly enjoyed the days festivities! I was most excited to get the second kiss :) Amelia enjoyed cheering on with the crowds and clapping after each song.

Emily said...

We didn't watch the wedding, but I enjoyed the two articles in the previous post about the excited and not excited parties :)

KathiG said...

Dang! Wish I'd thought to do that! Hey, I still can cause I videotaped it!! Got 8 hours worth of royal wedding stuff!! :-) Janis even got the girls up early to watch it before taking them to school. She said they were upset cause they had to leave before they got to see the kiss. :-) So glad I got up to watch. Had the kleenex close by, too.