Tuesday, June 9, 2009

To the west


Last Friday we drove to western England to see Stonehenge and Bath. We had a great time!

The next morning we woke up to a fire alarm and had to evacuate the hotel (base lodging at a base in the west). It turns out someone was cooking bacon and created smoke. We were (mostly) in our pajamas, it was raining, and we were greeted by these guys...

We intended to go to Wales first-thing Saturday morning, but the weather was horrible; we opted for a very delicious indoor activity instead--we toured Cadbury World! You may remember my blog post a few months ago when I mentioned that Cadbury was only my second-favourite chocolate in England. But it was SO MUCH FUN touring Cadbury world, and we got lots of yummy chocolate!

Here's what Jacob and I would look like molded in chocolate.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Scary chocolate people!

Jennie said...

Was there a Chocolate Waterfall??? I hope they gave out free samples :)